I’m happy to be able to start scheduling in-person appointments again from my new office location in Lyon 6eme. I share an office suite with two other professionals (another psychologist and a dietitian). To learn more about my new location and how to get here, please visit this page of my website.
Online appointments will always continue to be an option, either for convenience or out of precaution due to the current public health situation. For more information about online appointments, please see this page.
Here are the precautions we are taking for in-person appointments:
• If you or any member of your household is feeling ill or if you have come in contact with someone who you believe may have COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment to take place online. I will do the same if I or any member of my household is feeling ill so as to minimize the risk to you and your loved ones.
• Please wear a mask at all times in the office — both in the waiting area and during our appointment. If you find that wearing a mask interferes with our conversation, you are always welcome to schedule your appointment to take place online.
• Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (provided at the entrance to the office) before and after your appointment.
• Please try to arrive not long before the time of your appointment to minimize the time you spend in the waiting area.
• Please respect a minimal distance of 1 meter with all other individuals.
Thank you for helping me do my best to minimize the risk to you as well as to my other clients and their loved ones during these unusual times.