**UPDATE: As of October 30, 2020, we are again in a period of “confinement” in order to slow the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the stress on the medical system. During this period of confinement, I will remain available for both online and in-person sessions. I encourage you to choose online appointments rather than in-person appointments when this feels possible. However, if you do not have privacy in your living environment or feel for other reasons that meeting online would negatively impact the effectiveness of our work together, you are still welcome to schedule appointments in person, following the guidelines below.**
I’m happy to be able to start scheduling in-person appointments again from my new office location in Lyon 6eme. I share an office suite with two other professionals (another psychologist and a dietitian). To learn more about my new location and how to get here, please visit this page of my website.
Online appointments will always continue to be an option, either for convenience or out of precaution due to the current public health situation. For more information about online appointments, please see this page.
Here are the precautions we are taking for in-person appointments:
• If you or any member of your household is feeling ill or if you have come in contact with someone who you believe may have COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment to take place online. Even if you think it is unlikely that you have COVID-19, and even if you believe that your own risk of serious illness is is low, please keep in mind that I have members of my own household who are at higher risk if they contract the virus and the same is true for others of my clients. Therefore, please do not come to the office in person if you or someone in your household is ill, even if you think it’s just a cold. (I will do the same if I am feeling ill so as to minimize the risk to you and your family/household.)
• Please wear a mask at all times in the office — both in the waiting area and during our appointment. If you find that wearing a mask interferes with our conversation, you are always welcome to schedule your appointment to take place online.
• Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (provided at the entrance to the office) before and after your appointment.
• Please try to arrive not long before the time of your appointment to minimize the time you spend in the waiting area.
• Please respect a minimal distance of 1 meter with all other individuals.
Thank you for helping me do my best to minimize the risk to you and to my other clients, as well as to myself and my own family during this unusual time.