What you’ll hear in this episode:
• We’ll talk a bit about New Year’s resolutions and making sustainable self-care a priority in 2018!
• We’ll hear from all of our Mindful Expat guests from the 2017, listening to their self-care tips from their own experiences as inspiration for our own self-care in the coming year!
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
• If you’re interested in thinking more about setting New Years’ resolutions, check out this previous episode of the podcast, Episode 26, which I mentioned in today’s episode.
• Show-notes for all previous episodes (including all guest episodes featured in this episode) can be found here.
• Thought Catalogue article I mentioned, “This Is What ‘Self-Care’ REALLY Means, Because It’s Not All Salt Baths And Chocolate Cake,” by Brianna Wiest.
• Atlantic article (not mentioned directly in the episode, but very relevant!), “Self-Control Is Just Empathy With Your Future Self,” by Ed Yong.
Stay in Touch!
To receive monthly summaries of podcast episodes and stay up to date on other announcements and resources, sign up for the Mindful Expat Podcast Newsletter! (When you sign up, you’ll also receive a free mp3 guided mindfulness exercise to practice on your own!)
And, finally, if you’d like to get in touch and leave me a voice message with a question or comment that may be played in a future episode, you can do so here!